Friday, September 7, 2018

Happy 40th Birthday, Theresa Marie!

Hello Friends!!

Today is one of my good friends 40th birthday! I posted on Facebook this morning 40 things that I love about her.  She sobbed! She was so thankful for the post and gave me the most genuine thank you's I've ever received in my life.  You are so welcome my friend!  I love you! I posted those 40 things below so you all can see. 

Enjoy!
KJA

📸 taken in November, 2017

40 reasons on why I love you on your 40th birthday…..
1. I love you because you make me smile
2. I love you because you are so funny
3. I love you because you love bubble teas like me
4. I love you because we make dancing in the car so fun
5. I love you because you sing so incredible
6. I love you because you are an angel that was brought in
my life
7. I love you because you are beautiful inside and out
8. I love you because you are so loud when you laugh
9. I love you because you are so loud when you talk
10. I love you because you love my son as much as I do
11. I love you because you are honest
12. I love you because you are loyal
13. I love you because your love for reality television is just
like mine.
14. I love you because you love honey boo boo
15. I love you because when I need to talk to you, I get your
full attention
16. I love you because you and your mom have a special
bond like I do with my mom
17. I love you because you always smell good
18. I love you because you make me feel so welcome
whenever I step foot into your home
19. I love you because when you love, you love hard
20. I love you because you appreciate the little things in life
21. I love you because you introduced me to Santa Fe
Mexican food
22. I love you because you introduced me to Santa Fe’s
margaritas
23. I love you because you introduced me to the Wheaton
farmers Market
24. I love you because you are my farmers market buddy.
25. I love you because of your faith
26. I love you because of the wonderful blessed cross you
gave me last year. I will cherish it forever. It’s helped me
when I was at a low point in my life. Thank you!
27. I love you because you drink the right amount of water
everyday
28. I love you because you want me to drink the right
amount of water everyday.
29. I love you because you want your loved ones to always
be happy and healthy
30. I love you because of your hugs
31. I love you because you are high maintenance when it
comes to what you want
32. I love you because you love fresh flowers
33. I love you because even though we are so different, we
are so the same
34. I love you because you are never boring.
35. I love you because we can get together at Starbucks
and talk for hours (or until they say they are closing in
20 minutes) and never want to leave each other
36. I love you because you have a really COOL name
(Hahahaha, get it?!?)
37. I love you because you’re awesome
38. I love you because you love tea
39. I love you because I got to spend the last evening of
your 30s with you.
40. And I love you because today you are 40 and you deserve nothing but happiness in your life!
Happy 40th Birthday Theresa!! You are one of the most precious human beings in this world and it is a privilege to have you in my life. I love you so so much and I hope you have the most beautiful day today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment